Sunday, July 3, 2011

My First Post

My technology friends, this will be my sounding board for probably my favorite subject to speak on, anything tech.  From smartphones, to TV technology, to car tech.  I love groundbreaking innovation.  Have you heard about Lytro? NVidia's Kal-el chip? Google+?

A little bit about me.  I am 35 years young, and while I am not a computer geek, I have spent 26 of those years in front of a PC.   I subscribe to dozens of tech sites, so I keep in the know.  I love gadgets, and spend 95% of my time awake using some gadget or another.  There's nothing like a well made piece of electronic hardware.

I read a lot, and of course have opinions.  I felt this would be a good way to exercise my view points.  And I want to hear from you as well. Hey, If I'm wrong, let me know, then I'll prove you wrong again, just kidding. Let's discuss it, argue, yell, scream, laugh, whatever gets the point across.

Welcome to my Zaid's Tech View Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment